(1) Consumers (see above, paragraph 1, paragraph 1) have a right of withdrawal. In exercising the right of withdrawal, the customer shall be reimbursed for the costs of sending the goods and, where applicable, for the purchase price already paid.
Notice of revocation/ right of withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw from this Treaty within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods, or hat. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us lucky charms Switzerland AG, Hohenrainstrasse, 24, 4133 Pratteln / Switzerland (CHE-113.513.999) telephone number +41 79 196 56 60 and by e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org (b) inform by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not required. In order to respect the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have paid you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), repay immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notice of withdrawal of this contract was received from us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this refund. We may refuse repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier date. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days of the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. The period shall be respected if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
They shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
They shall be liable for any loss in the value of the goods only if such loss in value is due to a treatment which is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of retraction instruction
(2) The right of withdrawal shall not apply to (a) contracts for the supply of goods which are not manufactured and for the manufacture of which a n individual choice or destination by the consumer is essential or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer; (b) contracts for the supply of goods; (c) contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return when their seals have been removed after delivery.
(3) The model revocation form (see revocation instructions) is made available to the customer at the end of the V-Terms and Conditions. It can also be found on the website www.nature4body. be retrieved, saved and printed under "Model revocation form".
9. Return costs
If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal (see revocation notice), he shall bear the regular costs of returning the goods.
10. Obligation to investigate/remedy
(1) The customer is obliged to check the goods immediately upon receipt. Open defects must be indicated at the address mentioned at the latest within two weeks of receipt of the goods in text form (e-mail or letter) (see above, paragraph 2). The timely dispatch of the notification is sufficient for the time being.
(2) Goods delivered by Lucky Momment Switzerland AG can only be guaranteed if this is expressly stated in the order confirmation for the respective article.
(3) Furthermore, the provision of benefits in kind is subject to the legally possible and permissible conditions.
11. Limitation of liability/ termination of assignment
(1) The liability of Fortunasmomente Schweiz AG as well as the customer's claims for damages are excluded within the limits of what is legally possible and permissible. This excludes claims for damages by the customer arising from injury to life, body, health or from gross negligence or intentional breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as liability for other damages, on a deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty by Lucky Momment Switzerland AG or of their legal representatives.
(2) Essential contractual obligations are such contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper performance of the contract in the first place and which the customer may rely on regularly.
(3) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, Lucky Momment Switzerland AG shall be liable only for the typical foreseeable damage that was caused negligently, unless it concerns claims for compensation of the customer resulting from an injury to life, body or health.
(4) The limitation of paragraph 1 and 3 also apply to the legal representatives and agents of Lucky Momma Schweiz AG when claims are made directly against them.
(5) The provisions of the Product Liability Act (PrHG) remain unaffected.
(6) Claims by the customer against Lucky Momma Schweiz AG from or in connection with a contract shall be transferable and/or pledged only with the express written consent of Lucky Momma Schweiz AG.